GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Section 1: GENERAL INFORMATION
This website: CopcoShop.com is operated by The Copco Shop, Kosynierów 11, 16-400 Suwałki, Poland, trading as copcoshop.com . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Copco Shop. The Copco Shop offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those change.
English is the exclusive contract language. Our Online Shop is addressed to customers from mostly European Countries.
We sell our goods exclusively to consumers and only in standard commercial quantities.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2: THE BUYING PROCESS
- You can select individual items from the range of the Online Shop and send them to the electronic shopping cart by clicking on the "ADD TO BASKET" button. An order that is binding for you only comes into effect when you have entered all of the information required for the performance of the contract, confirmed your awareness of these Terms and Conditions and clicked on the "BUY NOW" button. Before you click this button, you can change or revise your order and the information entered regarding your order at any time.
- After submitting your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation of receipt for your order per e-mail ( “the Confirmation”). The Confirmation contains information regarding your order and states the General Terms and Conditions once again. If you have not already printed or otherwise saved the details of your order and the General Terms and Conditions during the ordering process, we would advise you to print and save this email. It will not be saved by us. The Confirmation does not establish a purchase agreement; the confirmation of receipt merely documents that your order was received by us.
Section 3: ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We reserve the right to decline the order; we are under no obligation to conclude a contract on the basis of your order. Your order is first accepted by us upon dispatch of the ordered goods. You will receive notification of this in a separate email. We do not accept orders from minors under the age of 18.
Section 4: PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Product weights are an estimated weight and can vary +/- 10% of the given weight on the packet.
Section 5:. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 6: AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY TIME
If one or more of the items ordered by you are no longer available for delivery at the time of your order, we reserve the right to decide to reject the order in part or entirely. In this case, we will inform you immediately about the further proceedings via e-mail.
If the item or items ordered by you are available, the delivery time to you at the address provided is approx. 4 to 14 working days. Id depends on destination.
To most European Countries we ship with DPD. Your order will be handed over to the local carrier in your country for delivery.
To the United Kingdom and United States we ship with FedEx or UPS,
Section 7: MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- All prices shown for goods in the online shop include the applicable VAT. Our Vat European Vat number is: PL8441902747
- We charge a shipping fee.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 8: PAYMENT TERMS
We accept payments in following currencies:
- United States Dollars
- British Pounds
We offer only one but safe payment method:
PayPal: your bank or credit card details are recorded by PayPal.
Section 9: COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The website operated by us and its entire content, (in particular texts, photos, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations), any software and all trademarks and/or designs are all protected against unauthorized use by commercial proprietary rights, in particular copyrights, name and image rights, trademarks rights and/or design rights (registered or unregistered). Any use beyond searching for and purchasing goods requires prior written permission from us or, if we are not the holder of the respective rights, from the holder of rights.
Section 10: APPLICABLE LAW
The law of the Republic of Poland applies under exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Notwithstanding paragraph a), the law of the country of your habitual residence shall remain applicable to the extent that the choice of Polish law would have the result of depriving you of the protection afforded by provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement by virtue of the law of the country of your habitual residence.
Section 11: THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party
Section 12: USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party
Section 13. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 14: PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 15: CONSUMER ARBITRATION
The consumer ODR-platform of the EU Commissionbrandung can be reached via https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Section 16: CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 17: PERSONAL INFORMATION
Section 18: CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at CopcoShop@copcoshop.com